Role: YARN/FABRIC OPERATIONS
Experience: 3-5 years
Ensuring customer happiness by seamless execution of orders, right from order booking till receipt of documents & payment realization on both the ends (suppliers and customers)
- Timely collection of Payments/Commission
- Bulk order execution: Timely delivery, quality as agreed, documentation as per LC or customer requirement, payment in time
- Real time update - to customer/supplier and in Teams Business
- Sampling: Timely and right quality sample preparation dispatch and documentation
Tasks & activities
Bulk order execution: Timely delivery, quality as agreed, documentation as per LC or customer requirement, payment in time.
- Clear understanding of order details (Product), terms & conditions & Quality as agreed with customer.
- Register the order details into Teams business & generate PO to share with the supplier.
- Obtaining the PI, checking it thoroughly before forwarding to buyer
- Re-confirming bank details with customer and supplier for TT payments by communication other than email.
- Weekly follow up for advances / deposits / LC draft from customer and keep the supplier updated.
- Cross verifying with supplier for the payment & LC receipt in their bank to get production started.
- Make Production Follow Up and conduct Inspection of goods
- Discuss inspection report, get approval from sales team and proceed for shipment.
- Give approval on shipment, follow up for Ex-factory, complete shipping details i.e. ETD / ETA, vessel info.
Real time update - to customer/supplier and in Teams Business
- Make Weekly Order Status Update to Customers & Suppliers
- For trading orders, ensuring payment to supplier is done as soon as received from customer / even before receiving from the customer subject to approval from team manager / HOD.
- Share Pre-Shipment inspection reports with customer and inform Deviation observed, if required.
Sampling: Timely and right quality sample preparation dispatch and documentation
- Obtain Standard Samples/Specification from customer
- Select factory for Sample development with consent of Sales Team
- Ensure proper documentation and Packing Standards for each sample couriered
- Keep record of every developments by updating in TEAM Business
- Get Feedback from customers for each development & updating the suppliers about the same
Operations Measurement Metrics
- % of on time shipments
- % of quality complaints received
- % of incorrect documents
- % of delay in data recording
- Time taken in sampling