SMP is looking to immediately hire an experienced Web Developer who will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the specification of clients. The responsibility of a Web Developer includes a website, beginning with the concept of its completion, fashioning everything from home page to site layout and function. It is also important that the developer strives to create a user-friendly site that is visually appealing as well as has clear navigation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/Wordpress practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site as well as the sites of our clients
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Fulfill all the duties assigned to time Competency
- Proven experience in Web Programming
- In-Depth Knowledge of HTML/CSS/ Wordpress as well as other Website development software.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Proven creative abilities
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines
- Ability to communicate and present their ideas
- Ability to align with company’s rules and regulations
- Ability to work in a team
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Any specialized degree in Website Development will be considered as a plus point