The incumbent must be able to work closely with training department, is self-driven, goal-oriented and more importantly willing to learn and apply learning in efficient way.
Major Job Duties:
- Sales/Marketing of various KFA’s Training Programs targeted to individuals
- Before, during and after training activities for successfully conducting the training
- Supporting Business executives in their back office training operations
- Develop prospects for conversion
- Analyzing and creating plan for engaging the target market
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Excellent writing skills in English language
- Pleasant personality
- Management graduates
- Professional maturity and strategic thinking.
- Willing to work in flexible timing.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Willing to travel outside Kathmandu to conduct training programs
- Applicant with their own vehicle and license will be given preference
Applicants are required to email their CV and application letter by 18th June, 2018 at email@example.com