About this role/ Role Overview
As the SEO Manager you will play a critical role in providing clients with market leading organic search strategy and consultancy.
As the SEO Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all organic search tasks are presented on time, are of a high quality, and all campaigns meet client objectives. The SEO Manager will ensure organic search campaigns are tasked properly, completed as scheduled and meet or exceed client goals.
In this role the SEO Manager will take complete ownership of client deliverables and will continually optimize accounts by; demonstrating superior account management, providing organic search strategy guidance, identifying deep insights, providing flawless execution of tasks and ensuring successful campaign performance against client objectives.
Leadership & Management (10%)
- Build and develop relationships with other teams (within Resolution) to forge a collaborative approach
- Promote integration by working closely with other departments within Resolution and evaluating the impact of other media channels on organic search performance
- Recruit, retain and develop direct reports in line with Resolution HR policy (if applicable)
- Provide daily direction, management, leadership and guidance to direct reports (if applicable)
- Possess the resource allocation and prioritisation skills to coordinate efforts across teams.
Knowledge Management (35%)
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes; and proactively communicate these findings to your team, clients and the wider organisation. Stay abreast of industry news and trends and proactively share knowledge within the wider search and digital teams.
- Work with Account Director to present organic search training modules to the wider agency and actively contribute to company knowledge sharing sessions
- Push for increased responsibility, strive for self-improvement and take control of your own personal development. Regularly update and maintain your Career Development Plan
- Establish yourself as a thought leader internally. Become a subject matter expert in an area of interest. Share this knowledge with the wider company
- Ensure you allocate time for your direct reports to participate in knowledge share sessions and training (if applicable).
Account Management (20%)
- Participate in regular team scrums / retrospectives / internal WIPs
- Provide daily account management via phone and email with clients and management teams. Ensure all clients’ deliverables are sent to stakeholders and queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Review and deliver all client reporting (using available tracking and reporting tools) to report on pre-agreed business metrics
- Develop, manage, and coordinate campaign strategies for multiple clients at once
- Manage multiple projects / accounts simultaneously and prioritise workload. Work well independently and as part of a team to get deliverables out
- Act as a liaison between relevant stakeholders to ensure flawless communications and execution of organic search tasks
- Devise and implement a natural search strategy for a range of clients. This includes assisting with the preparation and presenting deliverables, recommendations and reports
- Ensure quality standards in line with the business guidelines are maintained
- Demonstrate technical competence and ability using best practice techniques.
Campaign Management (35%)
- Maintain a clear understanding of (and guide when necessary) client KPI's, other marketing, seasonality, USPs, competitor and product set
- Develop and implement long term execution plans that are derived from/ will achieve client’s stated business objectives
- Deliver recommendations to improve client’s site rankings and traffic and/or other measurable results, based on agreed KPIs/ business objectives for the project. Ensure any client documentation is sent to the client in a timely manner and is both values adding and of a high quality
- Use your analytical ability to extract valuable insights from the data and use it to make recommendations
- Continuously recommend ideas/tactics and formulate campaign optimisation plans
What we offer you:
- Provident Fund
- Insurance (Accidental and Medical)
- Flexible Working Environment
- Work from Home
- Festive Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Free Lunch
- Team Excursions
- 5 Working Days
- Paid leaves (Annual, Sick)