The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales role is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
They should have a strong understanding of the financial industry, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to think strategically and identify new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Identifying and cultivating prospects and/or clients
- Initiating and following up on new business opportunities, developing sales strategies to target potential clients
- Leading new business meetings and closing sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leveraging the organization's relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at institutional clients
- Conducting presentations and meetings with clients to promote the company's products and services
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and providing market intelligence to the company
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Working closely with Hulas Steel team members to further develop sales opportunities.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets and contributing to the overall revenue growth of the company.