The Publishing Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for the overall sales performance of the company’s book publishing and educational material production business and manages relationships with retail accounts, distributors, and key marketing partners.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships and maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Supervises and works closely with Distribution & Marketing team members, whose primary responsibilities include management of accounts, account negotiations, retail marketing planning and execution, setting account targets, market reporting, and defining potential growth initiatives
- Sets sales and marketing strategy for published books and forthcoming books and other educational materials
- Sets overall publishing budgets and seasonal sales projections and oversees budget targets at key accounts
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Works with distributor and key accounts to manage COOP spending, special offers, and retail promotions
- Researches and pursues new retail opportunities in both traditional and non-traditional sales channels
- Works with Finance and Editorial Production to determine initial print runs, reprint quantities, and inventory controls
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
Interested candidates are requested to apply with their updated resume (include most recent own photo) along with covering letter to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
"We do not believe in certificate, gender, ethnicity, caste etc; we only believe in ambition, ideas, enthusiasm, abilities and results"
Salary: Negotiable (Basic salary plus incentive)