- Direct, supervise and coordinate mechanical inspection/engineering QC activities with site supervision team, and acts as MOI representative on the project sites
- Highlights the areas of potential non-conformity, and advises for preventive action
- Review and check submittals, shop drawings, equipment data, material samples and/or manufacturers for compliance with contract drawings and specifications. Coordinate with the design team to resolve all construction issues and quality related conflicts
- Ensure that all requirements of the applicable specifications and drawings are complied with, and report on deficiencies and advise for the required corrections on site
- Establish and maintain robust procedures to develop standard documentation for the projects quality control and assurance; center and propose any improvements deemed necessary
- Assist the site supervision team, carry out & implement the QA/QC program, attend quality weekly meetings under the area manager.
- Implement the QA procedures, coordinate mechanical QC work with other technical disciplines to ensure safe and seamless management with all trades and activities, and communicate to respective team the QA system requirements
- Implement an accident prevention plan. Promote safety goals and the culture of safety on the job site
- Coordinate testing and inspection of off-site materials storage and testing
- Inspect all materials for compliance with submittals and drawings.
- Monitor the performance of all control activities and tests on mechanical systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to mechanical quality control
- Highlights deficiencies, shortfalls and indicates areas for improvements either within the construction activities or for documenting procedures and evaluate remedial procedures
- Identify non-conformances, lead its investigation with the relevant departments; and evaluate contractor’s submitted corrective & preventive action plan
- Flag all concerns regarding contractor’s deviations from the set and approved quality plan; raise necessary NCR’S and coordinate with the area/assistant area manager on the NCR’s acceptable closing procedure
- Participate in the development of the commissioning plan, roles, and responsibilities. Implement a commissioning plan
- Participate in and conduct weekly coordination meetings with the client, construction team and contractor
- Review, assist and facilitate daily report process and maintain the quality file system
- Maintain and update knowledge on various mechanical engineering processes & techniques and coordinate with other departments for the technical activities of projects
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates
The Interview will be held in Kathmandu Corporate Office.
Interested Candidates are requested to fill up your details, CV with a Cover Letter at https://shikharorganization.com/career/
Or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply.