- Develop annual project detail implementation plan in coordination with line manager and the project team
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders including partner
- Support in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Prepare monthly, semi-annual and annual reports of the project
- Sumbit project progress update to the partner organization in monthly basis in coordination with line manager
- Assign tasks to project team and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risks and opportunities, monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Develop strong networking and collaboration with stakeholders of the project
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Coordinate, organize and facilitate meetings / workshops / Interactions and carry out follow ups to trace the outcomes
- Represent KOSHISH in different platforms
Note: We offer attractive salary in accordance with organizational policy, a good working environment and a knowledgeable team to work with. Job Description might be upgraded based on organizational and project requirements. The initial contract for the position is one year with possibility of extension.
Eligible candidates with Disability and Women are encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with cover letter in at email: [email protected] not later than 14th December, 2019