The designated person will be based in central office under Communication and Documentation Unit and coordinates with program units as per the details tasks specified below.
Specific tasks related to Communication:
- Responsible for social media management across all KOSHISH social media channels and generate monthly analytical reports.
- Lead on draft contents for newsletter, website and social media posts.
- Publish monthly and quarterly newsletters and annual report.
- Take videos and photos of the important outreach activities.
- Produce short video-stories of the selected beneficiaries.
- Coordinate with program team to prepare standard PPT and reports.
- Ensure consistency of branding of KOSHISH.
- Provide periodic orientation to staffs on writing for news, success stories, social media post etc.
- Update the Communication Strategy of KOSHISH and implement effectively.
Specific tasks related to Documentation:
- Review organizational documents and prepare a plan to enhance systematic documentation.
- Support to develop institutional memory of the organization.
- Update organization-profile on periodic basis
- Compile the impactful stories of the beneficiaries in coordination with the program team.
- Coordinate with Monitoring, Evaluation and Research unit in developing and maintaining central database system for the organization.
- Productive engagement in developing monitoring framework to ensure timely and quality documentation and communication.
- Any other tasks assigned by the organization beyond these specific tasks.
- Proven experience of documentation and communication
- Excellent write-up skill of English and Nepali languages
- Well versed with the latest technologies on the computer, mobile and other digital platforms
- Flexible, creative and dynamic
- Ability to work independently
- Sensitive to mental health and crosscutting issues of disabilities
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from the recognized university or equivalent colleges in any subjects. However the special priority will be given to the person with the mass media and journalism background
- Women are encouraged to apply
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in the development sector mainly with reputed NGOs/INGOs in the similar positions
Salary and benefits:
- Negotiable depending on the overall qualification and experience