Caritas Nepal, a leading national NGO, invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for Caritas Nepal Head Office, Dhobighat, Lalitpur. The contract will be for initially 1 year with the possibility of further extension. The vacancy is open for both internal and external candidates.
Job Code: PLO
Designation: Procurement and Logistic Officer
Location: Head Office
Reports to: General Admin Manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Logistics/ Management /Finance/Accounting or related field with a minimum 2 years of experience as a procurement officer or any related position in the NGO/INGO sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Logistics/ Management /Finance/Accounting or related field with a minimum 4-5 years of experience as a procurement officer or any related position in the NGO/INGO sector.
- Good knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policies, and systems.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English and Nepali.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Two wheeler driving license will add an advantage.
Click the link below for a full Job Description