No of Position: 7 [Open Competition-4, Reservation-3 (Female-1, Adibasi /Janajati-1 and Madhesi-1)]
Duty Station: PAF Program District/s
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Social Science
- At least 3 years of working experience in community development at the field level and/or 3 years of experience in research and analysis in the subject matter with publication record to its credit
- Age should not exceed 45 years as of May 18, 2016.
- Age limit will not be applicable for PAF's working staffs.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- S/he should have knowledge on development management, coordination and linkages with experience in working at the district level especially with the poor, vulnerable and underprivileged group.
- The position holder should have sound knowledge on Demand Driven Approach.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensure contractual obligation of POs, SAs, COs, Environmental Agency, Monitoring Agency, HRD Agency etc.
- Keep, maintain and provide all relevant field information pertaining to management of PAF supported programs through partners and make it available to Executive staff for decisions
- Advice, supervise and negotiate with COs and POs criteria, program support, resources including human, performance and process monitoring and completion of programs report
- Assist to identify SA to undertake technical and financial auditing of projects
- Ensure POs and COs are furnishing appropriate information in line with M&E and MIS requirements and update MIS as required
- Liaise with local government bodies and other agencies working in the districts or communities to facilitate support for PAF projects
- Ensure that request for payments are made in time by POs & COs, verify and recommend payments
- Facilitate PO and Scheme selection process and assist process leaders
- Assess proposals, field appraisal and monitor the sub projects
- Supervise SAs for appraisal, monitoring, training and auditing
- Prepare field progress report and compliance monitoring process, monitoring reports and sub scheme completion reports, trimester/ annual district reports
- Co-ordinate and prepare district best practices/ cases and maintain good media relations at the local level
- Assist in orientation and training of POs and COs
- Assist in Evaluation of POs and COs performance and Evaluation of program
- Undertake field visits with the approval of Program Coordination Division
- Prepare and submit the annual plan of action at the very beginning of the fiscal year (within one month or Shrawan) in the program coordination and communication division and implement after the approval of the division
- Prepare a district vision planning for the next 3 years and Report the progress periodically to the Program Coordinator
- Other related tasks as assigned by PAF management