EB Pearls is looking for a People Operations Associate to perform various administrative and operative tasks and support our People Operations department’s daily activities. If you’re interested in growing your career in People Operations and getting a closer look at how our company approaches administrative, payroll, recruiting, and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
People Operations Associate will be required to collaborate with Associate People Operation Manager and Senior People Operation Officer to provide assistance in daily operative activities Location: Kupondole, Kathmandu
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm Report to: Associate People Operations Manager (APOpM), Senior People Operation Officer
What we are looking for:
- University Bachelors’ degree in BBA/BBS, specialization in Human Resource Management will be preferred
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in Operative and entry-level positions are preferred.
- Related work experience in the software development business is preferred.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in implementing the established standard recruiting and placement practices and procedures as articulated by policy and procedure.
- Assist in conducting hiring of employees adhering to standard job analysis, sourcing, screening and selection, and offer/negotiation and contracts.
2. Employee Relations (ER)
- Assist to assess, determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish positive employee-to-employee relationships and employee-to-employer relationships.
- Maintain necessary orientation/materials to employees on those policies to minimize misinterpretation or misunderstanding of company policies
- Assist to implement strategies to ensure that employees have a safe working environment, free from discrimination and harassment.
3. Performance Management
- Assist to implement EB Pearl’s employee performance management system and train the line managers/supervisors on the system.
- Provide support for performance management issues and assist line managers/ supervisors in implementing performance reviews.
4. Compensation and Benefits
- Assist to implement strategies to minimize employee turnover and sustain high-performing employees.
- Assist to administer the salary, payrolls, and benefits of employees including leave, health, safety, and insurance.
5. Training and Development
- Assist to conduct onboarding of new employees so that s/he acquires necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities for the role and owns organization culture.
- Assist in implementing training (both in-house and off-site staff training) and development processes to ensure that appropriate development needs are met on a timely and cost-effective basis.
6. HR Information system
- Maintain up-to-date information of all types of data, records, and transactions of employees from recruitment to retirement or departure including employment history, work duration/days/hours and salary/benefit history, individual tax, provident and gratuity records, and insurance records.
- Maintain individual employee’s leave records, performance management documents, improvement plans, and other pertinent business information.
Competencies and Experiences that we are looking for:
- Has knowledge of the application of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Good in Nepali and English (oral and written).
- Good in email, scheduling, office applications, and experience of online HRMS tools.
- Has a strong commitment to the organization's values, policies, and culture.
- Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Identifies, assesses, and addresses potential issues in the workplace.
- Establishes a relation of trust with employees, and maintains confidentiality.
Competencies and Experiences that are not mandatory but would excite us:
- Undergraduate in Computer Science related degree
- Advanced skills in Google Sheet
- Experience in using people management software Smartsheet, Zoho People, Zoho Recruit and JIRA