Corporate Position: Assistant (A2)
Required Nos: 1
The position holder is responsible to take both direction and work intuitively to maintain a favourable public image of the Company. The work area includes PMS Operations Unit where the position holder shall be involved in activities related to PMS Operation Services.
This position reports directly to the personnel designated as his/her supervisor as the Company may determine from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of Operations Analyst include the following:
- Coordinate with Brokers, Custodians and Bankers for smooth functioning of the Department;
- Assist in portfolio accounting and portfolio performance reporting to ensure timely recording and accurate reporting and adherence to deadlines of all the clients;
- Understand the Software (used for PMS services), PMS Mobile App and Website login and liaise to solve any technical glitches for all the assigned clients', if any;
- Liaise with Software (used for PMS services) vendors for its update and customization;
- Assist in preparation of monthly revenue generation report of the department;
- Assist in executing EDIS/ DIS of assigned clients & Company regarding sale of shares (stocks) through broker;
- Prepare periodic reconciliation statement regarding stock holdings of PMS clients and Company between DEMAT Account and Software used for PMS Services;
- Create Clients' Profile in the Software used for PMS services with various parameters and KYC guidelines;
- Handle Client queries and resolve the same;
- Perform review of Asset Under Management (AUM) of PMS clients and facilitate withdrawal and addition to AUM;
- Regularly monitor and update files/transactions of clients to avoid any discrepancies;
- Keep her/himself updated with trends in the industry and frequently provide constructive suggestions to immediate supervisor to improve company's image;
- Document and report to immediate supervisor to bridge the gap between actual proceedings and pre-established policies of the Company related to the Department.
- Adhere to Company's PMS Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Any other work assigned by senior officials;
Education and Experiences
- BBA or equivalent.
- Any relevant work experience is preferred.
- Age not exceeding 32 years.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated, confident, detail-oriented.
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Salary and Benefits: As per Company's Policy.
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to [email protected] by 9th March, 2021 (25th Falgun, 2077) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend written exam and interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.