- Arranging meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times.
- Managing all the correspondence by answering and sorting email.
- Assisting in planning and arranging events, including organizing official meeting.
- Handling petty expenses and billing cycles.
- Managing reception area and looking after visitors.
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary.
- Drafting, Formatting, printing relevant documents and record keeping.
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Managing staff expense requests.
- Creating agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Assisting in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Maintaining accurate records for employee holiday requests.
- Managing outgoing post/ documents and recording data.
- Attending workshops and conferences when requested.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Presenting ideas and strategies
- Coordinating internal and external marketing and an organization’s culture
7 hours shift
10:00 am-5:00 pm
Sunday to Friday
Personal Vehicle: Two-wheelers preferred
Applying procedure: Interested candidates kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
AirLife would like to thank all the applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted