The Marketing Strategist is responsible to research, learn, and analyze data to figure out the best possible way to promote a product to gain customer, and expand business in national and international market. Should have to manage all the day to day marketing strategic activities; and long-term marketing strategy of the company. S/he is also responsible to manage customer relation team in the organization.
Graduate in Business Management (MBA in Marketing is Preferable)
3+ years in core domain, including at-least 1 years in lead role
- Business Delivery: Analyze market/client requirements; develop strategies, and identify best possible way to attract customer and expand business.
- Research and Learning: Research, learn and develop skills on emerging process, and market related activities; contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base, and knowledge sharing in the company
- Teamwork and People Management: Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results; share acquired skills with team members; and delegates responsibilities.
- Client Management: Perform all the strategic activities to attract, manage and retain clients and customers.
- Customer Satisfaction: Review customer complain log, forward customer complaint data to quality representative, review customer feedback, and develop strategies to make customers satisfy.
- Make a product marketing strategy to generate and drive demand of official products.
- Develop digital campaigns to achieve growth, and use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget, and coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans on need basis
- Plan, manage and improve lead different marketing and promotional related campaigns, and measure results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing, and maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Reviewing all the documents of Marketing Department.
- Develop and review Proposal Approval Confirmation Records
- Maintain Contract Documents as per P01-Document and Record Control Procedure (ISO Standard)
- Supervise and mentor customer relation team for productive result
- Take a lead in communicating with clients, partners, suppliers & the internal team
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging market and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain Confidentiality, and able to handle sensitive information and to communicate tactfully.
- Can effectively communicate with stakeholders in both English and Nepali
- Able to manage time, and can work on multiple projects effectively at a time
- Able to effectively source, screen and interview candidates to fulfil project requirements coordinate with HR team.
- Curious, always willing to research and learn, respect senior members, and follow company regulations
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibility effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise, and good knowledge of CRM and content management systems
- Able to work proactively, independently within tight schedule to meet deadlines
- Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Technically inclined and must have a strong desire to understand systems and learn new technologies and software functionality. Working knowledge and skill level with MS Office Tools is must.
- Confident on meeting (or exceeding) business target consistently
What we offer?
We offer an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits (Health Insurance, Accident Insurance, PF, CIT, Gratuity, Festival Allowance, Recreational and Team Building Activities and more).
At BRAINDIGIT, employees are encouraged to bring their innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges. Everyone is given opportunities to learn and develop through knowledge sharing across the whole organization and a career growth plan that fits their ambition.
If you want to join a committed and hard-working team and if you enjoy the energy of a startup environment, you'll thrive at BRAINDIGIT!
Please send your CV to HR@braindigit.com
Note: Please update your resume in merojob before you apply online. Only serious applicants will be considered for further screening process.