The Human Resource Personnel is tasked with the job of ensuring smooth functioning of all Human Resource related queries and grievances inside the organization.
Reports to: Casino Manager/ Head of Operations
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Maintain a fruitful and cordial relationship with all staff members. Ensure that their needs are met efficiently and proactively, offer an appropriate level of advice, understand problems and swiftly deal with any staff related issues
- Should have hands on experience regarding the entire employee lifecycle management, which includes taking care of all employees from the initial phase via recruitment till the exit formalities as well as processing the Full & Final (F&F), Provident Fund settlement etc
- The ideal candidate shall be adept with current Labor Laws including knowledge of all Labor and Internal Relations issues
- The required experience ranges from 3 to 8 years, concurrently the designation provided will be Executive, Senior Executive, Assistant or Deputy Manager
- Candidates with prior hospitality and/or casino background will be preferred. Alternately prospective candidates with prior work experiences in customer centric, service based, progressive organizations with minimum staff strength of 200-250 are advised to apply
- Compensation package will be at par or better than the industry average
- The prospective candidate will need to liaise at regular intervals with various governmental and other institutions
Hours of Work:
- Minimum working hours is 8 hours per day, however at times of requirement the individual must be available to attend the tasks whenever required. However, some flexibility in hours is allowed
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Should be having a valid two/four wheeler driving license.
- As representatives of Deltin, individuals must maintain high standard of professionalism and are expected to dress in professional business attire & be well groomed & presentable.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice