- Creates strategic plans to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) results; Sets quantifiable expectations that align with the company goals.
- Meeting the Productivity and Quality KPI as per target assigned
- Works with supporting departments and encourages cross functional support. Communicates daily with feeding facilities to ensure a proper plan is set.
- Satisfying the customers at hub by answering their queries and complaints as per Daraz SOPs and manage the after sales flow for walk in customers
- Handling irate customers by using soft skills
- Educate the customer on Daraz and all marketing related material
- Optimize member experience by managing flow throughout the hub
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures across all aspects of operations, including proper documentation and billing practices
- Anticipate problems and resolve issues as they arise
- Design end-to-end workflows and solutions for the Hub and team operations, with an eye for detail and nuances, before and as issues arise
- Serve as a leader of Daraz culture and values at the Hub
- Oversee, lead, and coach team members, fostering an environment of open communication
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related discipline with minimum 2 year experience in relevant field
- Previous experience at marketing and sales with proven skill at pitching products
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities and strong numerical and analytical ability
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Six days a week (Sunday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Employee Discount ,Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
- Email with your CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org Your email needs to serve as a cover letter
- Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job and preferred location you are applying for
- If you have been referred by current or past Daraz employees, please mention the referrer’s full name and contact information