- Reports to: Director. Indirect reporting line to the General Manager – Business Services in Australia.
- Omnicom Media Group Nepal (formerly known as Agile IT Solutions)
About this role:
The HR Officer provides Generalist HR support to the Business ensuring accurate and efficient operational HR Services are provided at an exceptional standard.
This standalone role this is responsible for the entire HR Function and works across all levels of the organisation, providing an informed, professional and efficient service on all aspects of HR.
This includes partnering with Employees and Managers to identify key HR priorities, recommending appropriate and best practise solutions in areas such as; organisational development, employee relations, renumeration, reward, culture, compliance with legislative requirements.
Whilst this is a standalone Role the People Team in Australia will support and guide on all HR related initiatives, policies, projects and other related matters in order to ensure consistency and alignment from a cultural and business perspective.
HR Planning & Administration:
- Efficiently and effectively perform all HR administration duties within set timeframes to support the daily operations of the Business. These include but are not limited to Employment contracts, Contract Variations, Promotions, Induction Templates, Probation reviews, Employee onboarding and offboarding and the related actions associated with each process
- Provide timely and accurate advice on HR Activities as per best practise guidelines and legislative requirements for all policies, practices, conditions of employment, entitlements and employment related issues to all stakeholders
- Resource planning to ensure the organisational structure is fit for purpose and the jobs contained within the structure are well designed
- Maintain and strengthen HR documentation including letters of offer, contracts, induction briefs, policies & procedures, position descriptions, templates and organisation charts
- Develop regular reports including metrics related to turnover and other ad hoc metrics as requested by the Leadership/People Team
- Other ad hoc requirements as required by your Manager/the Business
- Facilitating end to end recruitment; obtaining brief from the Manager, advertising on relevant job seeking sites, shortlisting, phone screen, interview, reference checks, notifying unsuccessful candidates, induction, onboarding, probation
- Ensure the recruitment process is best practise embodying a seamless & positive experience for all candidates so that we are considered a reputable, employer of choice within the market
- Accurately maintain HR records (including employee files) & payroll related documentation ensuring data integrity is maintained within records and systems
- Ensure relevant employment related checks are performed and records maintained (i.e. police checks, eligibility etc).
- Carry out effective onboarding practices to ensure staff are integrated quickly and processes are seamless and positive
- Administer and enhance the performance review process and associated links to facilitate training, professional development and career/succession planning
- Provide coaching and respond to enquiries from managers and staff on all HR Related matters not limited to but including employee/industrial relations, performance appraisal, grievance or complaints procedures
- Deliver exceptional customer service with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, meeting timeframes and accuracy
- Develop, implement and review HR policies and procedures to promote best practice and ensure compliance with legislation
- Assist and facilitate an engaging and high performing culture with support provided by the leadership/people team that is aligned with the Business’ culture, mission & values
- Support team building, engagement & social initiatives to ensure employee engagement is high
- Knowledge of employee relations with the ability to manage complex dispute resolution processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Consult and collaborate with internal stakeholders when generating planning options or solutions to ensure transparency and strengthen buy in and commitment
Employee Renumeration & Reward:
- Design and manage a sustainable total reward strategy for the Business that supports the attraction and retention of employees
- Maintain salary system against existing benchmark framework and legislative compliance
Employee learning & development:
- Encourage a culture of continuous learning & educate employees on the learning framework ensuring that each learning opportunity fits within this framework.
- Support & encourage professional learning & development, that enhances competencies and promotes employee professional and personal development, growth and retention
- Manage your own learning, being up to date with relevant authoritative/legislative changes, industry news and insights
Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Oversee compliance workplace health and safety and other external requirements and provide planning advice in these areas that is compliant with relevant legislation
- Coordinate a variety of workplace health and safety activities ensuring relevant safety, fire and evacuation training and relevant assessments are delivered to employees
- Coordinate management of notified workplace injuries and the relevant process
Qualifications, Core Competencies & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Proficient in Spoken and written English
- Extensive knowledge and evidence of application of contemporary HR practices, such as workforce planning, performance management, employee relations, learning
- Apply Critical thinking balancing complex situations applying innovative, outside-the-box thinking
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality and discretion is always exercised
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in partnership with senior leaders, managers and staff to implement organisational improvements
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyse issues and develop and implement effective solutions that support goals and values
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to prepare high quality written reports, policies, highly developed interpersonal, coaching, negotiation and consultative skills
- High level negotiation and influencing skills with the capacity to develop strong and engaging working relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency MS Office suite – outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Establishing the HR Function within the Business to be a professional, trusted & best practise function
- Facilitating initiatives that align with global perspectives and support a high performing culture
- Successful implementation of HR function and frameworks and initiatives in relation to performance development, culture, talent management, workforce planning, recruitment and retention, remuneration and benefits
- Maintain effective communication strategies with key stakeholders to ensure commitment and buy in at all levels
Please apply with your latest updated CV and send it directly to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.