Scope of Work: To ensure all allocated administration tasks are performed efficiently, effectively and accurately to assist all the departments.
Reporting to: Manager/ Director
- Responsible for supervise and monitor day to day activities of junior staffs, approve leave request, monitor staff attendance report on biometric machine, approve staff travel visit, listen staff’s official problem and suggest the best option for their daily works
- Responsible for approve and support staffs to prepare Salary/Remuneration report, monthly TADA & allowance report
- Approve job performance reports, update in HR system and related all process for staff promotion/grading and process of account opening & amount deposit
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations
- Organize various skill developments training for staffs from internal as well as external sources. Schedule official meeting like AGM meeting, Sales meeting, weekly reporting meeting, urgent meeting etc
- Responsible for maintaining stock of official equipment & stationery, computer & other necessity
- Responsible for fleet management.
- Negotiation with vendor for local procurement, Support for preparing documents, Verify & system tracking of logistic management, cargo/courier agreement
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org