Report to: General Services
Working Hour: 48hr per week
Fringe Benefit: As per AMA policy
The Guest Relations Officer is the first point of contact for
Members and Vendors. The primary focus is to assist member guests and
new member queries. As well as manage vendor access into Phora Durbar.
Work closely with the Administrative team to provide customer service
and vendor relations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling member’s guest.
- Keep records of the guest entering Phora.
- Submit daily guest record sheet to admin office.
- Keep records of daily cash transactions.
- Keep records of all the suppliers.
- Keep records of the supplier’s validity dates.
- Make sure that members bringing guests sign in and those records are recorded properly.
- Provide guest ID card for non-members to enter Phora premises.
- Escort the visitors to designated place.
- Maintain float money.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the PD management.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly Competent in Microsoft Office applications, and advanced excel skills
- Knowledge and experience of accounting systems and preferably Tally
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in dealing with the public
- Fluency in written and vocal English language
Values and Characteristics:
- Self-Starting and demonstrate initiative
- Innovative and passionate about excellence
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management & delegation skills
- Interest and knowledge of recreation & leisure industry
- Motivated and energetic person with strong communication and social skills
- Innovative and creative thinker open to new ideas and driving change & excellence
Apply to us for the next adventure in your career.
Interested and qualified candidate can submit a resume including expected salary to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.