Views: 32367 | This job is expired 1 month ago
|Job Category||:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 30 ]|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu with possibility of extensive travel|
|Documents Required||:||Resume Application Letter * Documents are required while applying for job.|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Jan. 26, 2021 23:55 (1 month ago)|
|Experience Required||:||Not Required|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Proficient In English And Nepali Excellent Knowledge Of Microsoft O… Functional Tools And Applications|
Duration: 5 months
Duty Station: Kathmandu with the possibility of extensive travel
Main responsibility areas:
Successful candidates shall be placed in “On the Job Training” (OJT) in a functional area for 5 months with following scope of responsibilities:
Commercial (Sales & Marketing):
1. Business Intelligence: Market and Consumers Research through primary & secondary Research, Qualitative & Quantitative Research
2. Digital Services & Content: Research and promotional study of mobile gaming & video business for Telco in Nepal
3. International: Active involvement in the operation of the International section
1. IT Business Partnership Section: Support for Digitization, Application, Data Engineering and Reports for Big Data Platform
2. Product & Services: Support and Perform quality assurance of telco products
3. Application Planning & Management: Prepare document, network architecture, write automation scripts, E2E requirement collection, documentation, and execution. Assist in quality and service testing
4. IT Security: Minimum Baseline Security Standards (MBSS) validation, Vulnerability Assessment (VA), Penetration Testing (PT) of systems
Technology (Network Planning & Strategy): Support to plan, design, implementation, operation, monitoring, troubleshooting and upgrade of network equipments. Perform IREG test with partners.
Legal: Prepare legal documents and provide support in various operational functions
Finance: Active involvement in operational work of Fraud and Revenue Assurance function
Strategy: Research, analyze and present growth opportunities that exist in the telco ecosystem.
Human Resources: Support in implementing various OD strategies, Occupational Health and Safety activities and other HR initiatives under Ethics, Digitization, Agile work environment.
Qualification and experience:
i. For IT & Technology Functions:
At least a final year/ semester Professional Degree student such as BE in relevant discipline with successful result in preceding academic years/semesters, OR Individuals who have completed a Professional degree in a relevant discipline within past 2 years.
ii. For Commercial, Finance, HR & Strategy Functions:
At least a final year/semester Master’s degree student in relevant subject with a successful result in preceding academic years/semesters, OR Individuals who have completed a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline within the last 2 years.
iii. For Legal Function:
At least a final year/semester of Bachelor’s degree in Law student with successful result in preceding academic years/semesters, OR Individuals who have cleared Bachelor’s degree in Law within last 2 years.
What we offer:
Exposure and real-world insights of working in an international business environment, Professional Guidance and Feedback, Work – Life Balance, Stipend & Benefits as per law, Opportunity to expand academic, professional and personal learning.
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
This job has expired.