We are looking for a Finance Manager who can produce consolidated monthly and annual results, manage cash flow forecasting, ensure adherence to best practices and help evolve the systems and process of the function.
The Finance Manager will be based in Nepal where most of the company's operations run. The Finance Manager will directly coordinate with key team members, including the CEO and MD.
(Note: The following includes the responsibilities but are not limited to)
- Oversee all accounting and finance functions and activities, including treasury management, reporting and analysis, and financial consolidation
- Manage and complete the month, quarter and year-end close and ensure adherence to international reporting standards and complete reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, ensuring our financial records' accuracy
- Review/ Prepare monthly financial reports and communicate significant variances on a timely basis, including coordinating adjustments when needed
- Manage compliance with UK tax laws VAT, Corporation tax, Companies house
- Plan and coordinate the activities related to the annual budget and monthly forecasting process
- Coordinate periodic financial reviews/audits with outside audit and tax firms as required
- Provide all necessary information to outside accountants in conjunction with filing Corporation tax returns, Annual returns to companies' house in the UK
- Develop recommendations and implement improvements to internal controls processes striving to build a more robust Accounting and Finance department
- Participate as a strategic business partner on cross-functional teams to help drive organisation efficiency, effectiveness, and continuous improvement
- Leads process improvement projects across Finance, Accounting, and IT
- Recommend best practices and suggest to the Managing director & CEO to ease cashflow issues
- Escalate management on overdue receivables to boost cashflow.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Proven career progression
- Yearly Eye Checkup
- Festival Bonus
- Hybrid working environment options
Workstation: Nepal Office with the flexibility of Remote Work