Issued Date: May 28, 2021
Hamro Samman Project, a five-year project generously supported by the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the British people through the United Kingdom’s UK aid and implemented by Winrock International. The goal of Hamro Samman is to reduce the prevalence of trafficking in persons (TIP) in 10 strategically selected districts of Nepal.
Hamro Samman is seeking eligible vendors/suppliers who are interested in supplying and delivering the following items.
- Vendors who can supply and deliver the goods to the destination point within 4 weeks from the date of Purchase Order received can submit the quotation in more than one RFQ.
- One (01) full set of Hygiene Kit and One (01) Oximeter (true representative of the final supply) sample of the requested item is mandatory to be submitted at the Hamro Samman Project Office, Bansbari
- The quotation should be valid for at least 90 days and must provide information of delivery time
- Awards will be based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to technical acceptability (features, warranty, and support services), price, delivery time, and references
Supporting documents submitted along with sealed quotation:
- A copy of VAT registration certificate
- A copy of Company registration certificate
- Latest Tax clearance certificate
- Company Profile with similar procurement experience
To obtain the full RFQ documents, please find links below.
RFQ 1 : Please CLICK HERE
RFQ 2 : Please CLICK HERE
RFQ 3 : Please CLICK HERE
Any request for clarification on the required item or its specifications can be sent to [email protected] until June 10, 2021.Telephone requests will not be honored.
The Deadline for submission of quotations is June 13, 2021 by 5.00 P.M. Sealed Quotation received without sample/s and after the deadline will not be considered for evaluation.
RFQ and Sample Delivery Address:
Winrock International, Hamro Samman Project
Nursery Lane, Bansbari-3, Kathmandu
Contact No: +977 01 4371434