Call for Expression Of Interest
End of Project Independent Evaluation
INF Nepal is a Nepali non-government organization serving Nepali people through health and development works mainly in western part of Nepal. INF Nepal aims to bring sustainable improvements in health and quality of life of people and communities. It works to overcome poverty and exclusion by bringing people together to take collective action in their communities. INF Nepal’s areas of work include community health and development, community based inclusive development, mother and child health, anti-human trafficking and disaster resilient & response and climate change and adaptation.
INF Nepal has been implementing Mountain livelihood project since 2014 in Mugu district. Since 2014 onward, INF Nepal has implemented two phases Mugu Integrated Livelihood project funded by ICCO/KIA, first phase from 2014 till 2017 and the second phase from 2018 to Dec 2019. The second phase (2018-2019) of the mountain livelihood project as funded by ICCO/KIA was implemented in ward number 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 11 of Khatyad Rural Municipality (RM), Mugu. Project interventions was to empower communities in taking collective actions through training, awareness and facilitation in working areas. This intervention focuses to community people through SHG and community structures. The project aimed to improve quality of life of the poor and marginalized people sustainably in the working areas
INF Nepal invites Expression of Interest (EOI) with technical and financial proposal from the professional/Experts/qualified individuals and company for above mentioned project final evaluation.
Requirements for the lead consultant/consultancy are:
- Proven experience in research, monitoring and evaluation of non-governmental community development structures, process and integrated programs.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of group action process, self-help group model and livelihood
- The Consultant must possess at least a Master degree from a recognized university and has experience in evaluating livelihood programs.
- Consultant/consultancy should be registered in VAT, latest renewal and Tax clearance certificate.
- The Woman and/or person from disadvantage group meeting the criteria will be given preference and they are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested individual or company to submit the following documentations along with name and CV of Evaluator.
- Cover letter with technical and financial proposal
- Detail profile of firms or company
- Updated registration, VAT and Tax clearance certificate
- Term of Reference (TOR) is available and can be downloaded from HERE
- The above documents shall be sent to the following address or via email ID; [email protected] no later than 4:30PM of Thursday 9th July 2020.
- The INF Nepal right to accept or reject any/all proposal without assigning any reasons, whatsoever.