WOREC-Nepal invites application from competent women human rights specialist for project phase evaluation of ‘Sanjivani project; Creating Enabling Environment for women to live with dignity with a healthy mind and body’ funded by AEIN and which has been implemented in Rukum district.
The evaluation is intended to assess the implementation status of the PROJECT in the areas of women human rights, VAW, Gender Based Violence (GBV) and justice for conflict and violence survivors.
Objective of The Evaluation
- To assess the implementation status of the PROJECT in the areas of women human rights, VAW, Gender Based Violence (GBV) and justice for conflict and violence survivors.
- To assess the impact of the project against set objectives, the sustainability of the PROJECT outcomes from social, financial, institutional and environmental perspectives and the appropriateness of the exit strategy of the project
Timing and Duration
- The evaluation will take place between 20th February 2020 and 28th February 2020 and final report should be submitted by 15th March 2020
- Evaluation study will include all the project implemented areas in Rukum district, Karnali Province which are Musikot municipality, Pipal and Triveni Rural municipality.
Required Qualification for The Evaluator
- A women human rights specialist, with a minimum of 10 years of experience in project evaluation, study/research, project monitoring and learning and other similar field.
- Expertise and work experience in monitoring and evaluation methods and approaches with technical knowledge of relevant program delivery using community based and participatory approach.
- Knowledge base and experience in issues related to GBV and economic, social and cultural rights (ESCR) of women.
- Proven experience in evaluating development co-operation program or projects, incl. analyzing development impacts and using participatory approaches to evaluations.
- Excellent English language skills
- Preferably at least 2-3 reference projects, which he/she evaluated.
- Individual or firm must be VAT or PAN registered
The application should include:
- Updated CV
- Letter of Interest
- Evaluation Proposal- technical and financial proposition stating their interest to conduct the project-phase evaluation survey
- Rate list of services
Applications can be submitted with the subject line "Application for the Project-Phase External Evaluation Survey for Sanjivani (Creating enabling environment for women to live with dignity with a healthy body and mind) in Rukum district" by 17th of February 2020 addressing to the Sustainable Livelihood Manager, WOREC Nepal, Balkumari, Lalitpur or, email to [email protected].
All interested Individual or firm seeking to obtain the further details of ToR, please CLICK HERE