Government of Nepal
Ministry of Health & Population
Department of Health Services
National Tuberculosis Control Center
Invitation for Bids
First Date of Publication: 2076/05/24
1. Ministry of Health & Population, Department of Health Services, National Tuberculosis Control Center, Thimi, Bhaktapur invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for the tem mentioned in table below for the procurement of goods to be delivered at NTCC, Thimi, Bhaktapur under National competitive bidding.
Bid Details are given in the table mentioned above in the picture.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from the National Tuberculosis Control Center(NTCC), Thimi, Bhaktpur GoNotficial working days between office hours or may Visit e-GPsysten: www.bolpatra.gov.np/cgp.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the electronic Procurement System under the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act of Nepal and are open to bidders registered in Nepal only for business.
4. Bidding Document is available online and can be download from ¢-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Interested eligible bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit above mentioned amount for the cost of bidding for each Slice of document in the following bank
Name of the Bank : Nepal Bank Limited, Bhaktapur ,
AC No : 00101000000001001001
Name of the Office : National Tuberculosis Control Center, Thimi,
Bhaktapur Office Code No : 37001 3301
Revenue account No: 14229 ‘
5. Electronic bids must be submitted to the National Tuberculosis Control Center, Thimi, Bhaktapur, Nepal through www.bolpatra.gov.np/eg pon or before 12:00 hours on 2076/06/23 as specified in the Instructions to Bidders.
6. Bids shall be opened in presence of bidder's representatives who choose to attend on 14:00 hours on 2076/06/23 at the office of National Tuberculosis Control Center, Thimi, Bhaktapur, Nepal. Bids remains valid for 90 days counting from the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security amounting to minimum of as mentioned above for each slice. The -bid security must be valid for 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
7. Information to deposit the bid security amount in Bank
Name of the Bank: Nepal bank Limited. Bhaktapur
Name of the Office: District Treasury Control Office, Bhaktapur Office
Account No: 01902000000003 0000027
If the specified date for submission and opening of the bid falls on a government holiday, then the same time of the next working day shall be considered for such events. The bid validity and validity of the bid security remain unchanged unless amended by another notice.
8. In the case of discrepancies or error in bid documents, bid notice or any other document, the NTCC reserves the right to amend and correct at anytime
9, NTCC reserves the right to accept or reject wholly or partly of all bids without assigning any reason whatsoever
10. The address referred to above is: The Director, National Tuberculosis Control Center, Thimi Bhaktapur, Nepal, Telephone: +97716630706