Government of Nepal
Ministry of Health and Population
Department of Health Services
Invitation for Electronic Bids
First Date of Publication: 14 January, 2020
1. Ministry of Health and Population, Department of Health Services (DoHIS), Management Division ( MD) Teku, Kathmandu invites electronic bids from eligible bidders for procurement of following items as mentioned in delivered at the Central Store, Teku. Kathmandu under national competitive bidding procedures as specified in Public Procurement Act and Regulations.
Description of Work See in the table mentioned above the picture.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from the Management Division (MD), Teku, Kathmandu on GoN official working days from the date of IFB publication between office hours or, may Visit e-GP system: https://bolpatra.gov.np/egp
3. Bidding documents is available online and can be downloaded from e-GP system: https://bolpatra.gov.np.egp Interested bidders shall register in the e-GP system and deposit the cost of bidding document in the following bank.
Name of the Bank : Rastriya Banijya Bank, Teku Kathmandu
Name of the Office : Department of Health Service, Management Division
Office Code No. : 370-013-501
Office Account No. : 1000200010000
Revenue Head No. : 14229
4. Electronic Bids must be submitted to the Department of Health Services, Management Division, Teku, Kathmandu, Nepal through https://bolpatra.gov.np/egp on or before 12:00 Hour on 13-Feb-2020.
5. Bids shall be opened in presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend on 13:00 Hour on 13-Feb-2020 at the office of Department of Health Services, Management Division, Teku, Kathmandu, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days after the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security as mentioned above or the equivalent in a freely convertible foreign currency. The Bid Security shall be in the name of the Bidder and in the case of a Bid Security issued by a foreign bank, the same shall be counter-guaranteed by a Class “A” Commercial Bank in Nepal. The Bid Security must be valid for thirty (30) days beyond the bid validity period as mentioned above (i.e. valid upto 12 June, 2020).
6. If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
7. In the case of discrepancies or error in bid documents, bid notice or any other document, the DOHS reserves the right to amend and correct at any time.
8. The address referred to above is:
Department of Health Servings
Teku, Pachali, Kathmandu.
Telephone: +977 1 4261136, 4269768
Email : [email protected]