Government Of Nepal
Ministry of Finance
Inland Revenue Department
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
Bids Invitation for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Software License and Certificate
Date of Publication: Poush 28 , 2076
1. Inland Revenue Department invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of items mentioned below. Bidding is open to all eligible bidders.
Description of Work. See in the table mentioned above the picture.
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information at the office of Inland Revenue Department, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal or may visit e-GP system: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
3. Bidding documents can be downloaded for e-submission from PPMO’s e-GP portal http://www. bolpatra.gov.np/egp. Bidders should deposit the cost of bidding document in the account as specified below and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of e- bid submission.
Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank : Rastriya Bamjaya Bank, Thamel
Name of Office - Inland Revenue Department
Office Code no. : 305043501
Office Account no. : 1000200010000
Rajaswa Shirshak no. : 14229
4. Pre-Bid Meeting Shall be held at Inland Revenue Department, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal on Magh 20, 2076 at 2:00 noon.
5. Bidders must submit their bids electronically through PPMO e-GP portal http://www.bolpatra.gov.npon or before Magh 29, 2076 at 12:00 noon. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
6. The e-Submitted and manual bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Magh 29, 2076 at 14:00 PM at the office of Inland Revenue Department, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal.
7. The Bidders, who choose to deposit the bid secunty in the form of cash, the cash should be deposited in District Treasury Controller Office, Payment Center no. 3, Deposit Account No.: 1100203000000, Office Code No : 305043501, at Rastriya Banijaya Bank, Thamel Branch and submit the receipt of the deposited amount of cash along with the bid.
8. If the last date of submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
9. The Inland Revenue Department reserves the night to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever10. This notice is available at www.ird.gov.np