Kathmandu Metropolitan City
Office of the Municipal Executive
JDA Complex, Bagdurbar, Kathmandu,3 No. Province, Nepal
Invitation for BID
Notice No: 04/076/077
Date of Publication: 2076/05/24
1. Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office has own resources and has allocated funds towards the cost of Works and intends to apply the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract and is open to all eligible Nepalese Bidders.
2. Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Works.
Bid Details are given in the table mentioned above in the picture.
3. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at office of Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office. Procurement Department, JDA Complex, Bagdurbar, Kathmandu at office hour.
4. Bidding documents can be purchased at the address given below within Specified date and time mentioned above at office hours by interested eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate. local body business registration certificate (Nagarpalika/ Gaunpalika Byawasaya Darta Pramanpatra) (Renewed F/Y076:077), Tax registration Certificate(PAN/VAT), Tax clearance up to FY 074/075 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee as per mentioned above.
5. Bid Document tee shall be deposited in Nabil Bank, Kathmandu Metropolitan City Revenue Acc. No.:0306017500147
6. Sealed Bids must be submitted to the office Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office, Procurement Department, JDA Complex, Bagdurbar, Kathmandu on or before Specified date and time mentioned above. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
7, Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at Specified date and time mentioned above at the office of Kathmandu Metropolitan City. Bids must be valid for a period of (45 days for sealed quotation and 90 days for NCB) after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security amount shall be valid for (minimun 75 for sealed quotation and 120 days for NCB Days) 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
8, The bid security may either be in the form of 'a bid security issued by authorized Financial Institution or cash deposited in KMC deposit account Nepal Rastra Bank Thapathali, a/c no. 1204708001030524 NPR
9, Bid Security document and shall be compulsory submitted according to the format provided in the bid document, otherwise the bid shall be excluded from the bid evaluation process.
10. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a goveriunent holiday, it shall be extended to the next working day. Document received after this deadline will be rejected.
11. The Bid are open tor e- submission and the website is www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp .
12. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, Wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
It is notify that amendinent has been made for the Bid of Notice No.:3 076/077 (Various Road Construction of Sinamangal Land Pooling area, KMC-32), published at Gorkhapatra National Daily newspaper on 2076/05/16 as:
Last Date and Time of Bid Submission is 2076/05/30, 12 hour and Bid Opening Date and Time is 2076/05/30,14 hour