Invitation for Bids
Dharmapath, Kathmandu, Nepal
Invitation for Bids for the Additional Construction on
Gorkhapatra Sansthan Existing Central Building, Kathmandu
Contract Identification No: GPSBUILDING/NCB/W/002/2076-077
Date of publication: 13th Jan, 2020
1. Gorkhapatra Sansthan Dharmapath, Kathmandu, Nepal invites sealed bids or electronic bids from Nepalese eligible bidders for the Additional Construction of Gorkhapatra Sansthan Existing Central Building at Dharmapath, Kathamndu, Nepal under National Competitive Bidding procedures.
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents from PPMO website www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp.
3. Bidder should submit their bid electronically only and have to download the bidding documents for submission from PPMO’s Web Site www.bolpatra.gov.np./egp,. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost NRs. 5,000.00 (Five Thousand Rupees only) of bidding document in the Project’s account as specified below and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the Bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time of electronic submission of the bids. Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank:
Name of the Bank: Nepal Bank Limited, New Road, Kathmandu
Name of Office: Gorkhapatra Sansthan
Office Account no.: 00200100502425000001
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Gorkhapatra Sansthan, Dharmapath, Kathmandu at 11:00 AM, 1st Feb, 2020.
5. Interested Bidders shall submit the Electronic Bids through e-GP system of PPMO: www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp to the above office on or before 12:00 Noon on 11th Feb 2020.
6. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 12:00 pm on 12th Feb 2020 at the office of Gorkhapatra Sansthan, Dharmapath, Kathmandu, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days counting from the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by the bid security (Bank Guarantee or Cash Deposit into the above mentioned Bank) amounting to minimum of NRs. 3,55,000 (Three Lakh Fifty Five Thousand Rupees Only) which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period
7. If the last date of purchasing and /or submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
8. Gorkhapatra Sansthan reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning any reason, whatsoever.