The purpose of this assignment is to assist the Financial Comptroller General’s Office (FCGO) and its Public Expenditure and Financial Accountability (PEFA) Secretariat in developing E-Learning Module (s) on Sub-national Treasury Regulatory Application (SuTRA) (Public Financial Management Strengthening Project, Year 4 Annual Work Plan Activity: A.1.1.3).
PFMSP seeks qualified firms/organizations to submit proposals for develop effective E-Learning modules on SuTRA, in collaboration with the FCGO and other Government of Nepal (GON) stakeholders.
Period of Performance:
The assignment will commence tentatively from February 25, 2020 and to be accomplished within the period of one and half month.
Required Qualification Criteria:
The successful firm/organization must meet the following eligibility requirements, to be confirmed through evidence provided in its proposal:
- Technical capacity to ensure smooth implementation and high-quality outputs
- Proven experience in conducting similar work/projects relevant to the scope and size of the current project
- Previous experience in working with GON ministries/agencies will be an asset; and
- Experience working with international firms/organizations will be an asset
Instructions for the submission of the Proposal
Interested applicant firms/organizations must submit:
- Copy of organization legal registration with recent tax clearance certificates
- Evidence of Institutional Capacity of the Offeror–Experience in carrying out projects of similar services in the past three years and experience
- Technical Proposal that includes proposed implementation design, methodology, detailed timeline that illustrates understanding of the requirements and ownership transfer strategy
- Cost Proposal excluding VAT, with the VAT amount quoted separately.
Interested firms are required to submit their technical and cost proposal electronically and a hard copy by close of business Monday February 17, 2020, by e-mail at [email protected]
All interested firms/organizations seeking to obtain the further details of ToR, please CLICK HERE