We are looking energetic, enthusiastic and experienced and result-oriented professional person to work with us.
Act as ECD Teacher within Slisha CBCD Project in accordance with Slisha objectives, policies and procedures. Our primary objective at school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our program, therefore, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. For this position we are looking for the candidates who have completed 6 months Montessori training.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and execute indoor and outdoor early childhood education experiences
- Appropriate to the developmental level of your assigned children
- Interact both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Implement the current themed lesson plan
- Establish and maintain a classroom environment that utilizes space, materials, routines, and guidance techniques to effectively facilitate physical, social/emotional, and intellectual development
- Enrich the classroom with appropriate teacher-made materials and child artwork
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, attractive and well-organized classroom. Maintain upkeep of all educational equipment, supplies, and materials
- Make a difference every day
- Completes all required paperwork and record-keeping on a timely basis and maintains the same in an organized up-to-date manner
- Develops and actively maintains positive communication with parents
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed
- Promote the positive image of the organization and play a major role in making the organization a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we serve
- Keep update record of children and discuss with the parents regularly
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted