- Have strong background in data analytics, statistical analysis, predictive modeling
- Proficient in database applications, including extraction and querying skills. Proficient using SQL to extract data.
- Intermediate to advanced SAS and/or Python/R skills strongly preferred
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Well-organized with the ability to identify priorities and handle several projects simultaneously
- Problem solver, resourceful, quick learner, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of stakeholders including executives, managers, clients, and subject matter experts.
- Computer Programming concepts and knowledge of Big Data tools a plus
- Experience in data mining and data visualization a plus
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Social Science (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Information Management), Computer Science or related area
Experience: 3+ years of relevant analytical experience. Familiarity with Healthcare industry is a plus