Job Type: Full Time (Day Shift & Evening Shift)
Duty Timings: Flexible Duty Hours
Salary: Basic pay along with overtime and Night Allowances
SCOPE OF ROLE:
We have tons of foodies calling us every day to place orders, change orders and to check on how far away their food is till it reaches their bellies. This is a crucial role as CSR guides all our riders, restaurant partners and foodies to fulfill one promise – delivery hot food as fast as possible.
Do you think you are up for the challenge?
Here’s what you need:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent field,
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry is a plus,
- Having good working knowledge of basic computer applications,
- A good listener and with an empathetic ear to understand customer’s needs,
- Be able to speak in a friendly, professional and well-mannered tone.
- Brownie points if you are a foodie too. Remember, it takes one to know one,
- Be capable of dealing calmly and politely with hangry customers waiting for their orders,
- A quick decision maker and a logical thinker under difficult situations,
- Teamwork makes the dream work.
- Work and collaborate with our army of CSR team members to adapt and solve problems,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively,
- Hangry + customer is a challenging situation. Have the ability to withstand criticism and maintain a cool head. We promise they come around,
- Our customers come from all walks of life. Have the ability to converse effortlessly with them be it in Nepali or English.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Receive phone calls from customers inquiring about restaurant partners and their offerings.
- Understand customers food mood. Every customer is different and craves a different meal.
- Analyze and make the best suggestion to fit their food mood.
- Handle and process online and telephonic orders,
- Our delivery team is the front-line warriors and often need assistance with regards to order pickup and delivery. Mobile them in a wise, effective and efficient manner
- Keep our foodies coming back for more. Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Stay up to date with our restaurant partner’s offerings and any recent issues
- Promptly identify and resolve customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution,
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.