Raman Construction have enjoyed significant success and more recently secured multiple projects across Nepal.
Contract Expert is executive role responsible for leading the delivery of complex commercial construction projects to budget, time and quality objectives in a professional, systematic and controlled manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and controlling of the whole/ overall project
- Preparation of Planning Schedule of Work through MS-Project including designing WBS for all the Items, allocating the resources like Manpower and Material over all the works, and Bar Chart for the Project
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems
- Working of Overheads for the project at the time of the Resource mobilization and further analysis
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Proper coordination with the contractor’s representative and the director’s about the project progress and other relevant activities
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out
- Appropriate decisions taking as per the need of the site situation