Project Site: Okhaldhunga
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Project Start Date: 20th November, 2020
Responsible to: District Project Coordinator
- 3-5 years of experience on designing & execution of the construction project.
- Experience on micro irrigation project will be an added advantage.
Role and Responsibilities:
Lead and manage the construction of the Micro Irrigation Project in Dalit households in Okhaldhunga.
- Project study, site visit and field observation;
- Design the superstructure (water tank and pipeline system) as per project need;
- Asses the feasibility of the construction site;
- Orient workers and family about construction;
- Ensure safety of the workers, family and yourself;
- Materials assessment and support in procurement;
- Regular site visit and monitoring the construction progress;
- Update progress to project coordinator;
- Orient family about installation and safe use of the water tank;
- Prepare and submit final report.
Project Specific Skills
- Knowledge and skills on designing & implementation
- Proficient on computer and presentation skills
- Proficient in conducting orientation to make workers understand plans
- Efficiency on engaging people
- Looks issues from positive perspective
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- A team player with good work ethics
- Time management and leadership qualities
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Accepting of different ideas and culture
- Problem solving: always be part of solutions than part of a problem
- Willingness to live in rural communities.
- Positive attitude
- Motorbike driving license and willing to take motorbike to project site
Salary: 60,000 to 70,000 including benefits– based on the working experience.
Interested candidates are requested to email their Letter of Motivation and Updated CV at [email protected] with the subject as ‘Civil Engineer’.
Telephonic inquiries will not be entertained.