- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Marketing WDN’s enterprise solution to potential clients.
- Understand customer's business needs and objectives.
- Providing ICT Solutions to corporate and government clients.
- Communicating new product developments to clients.
- Communicating with Marketing Leads and finalizing deals with Partners.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Procurement of products for customers according to their requirement.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Submission of sales and marketing reports to management and partners.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries and gather client information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops in related filed.
- Gaining ICT industry experience and exposure to the market
- Gaining experience in marketing, ICT technical, decision-making and negotiating
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop CV to WDN Kantipath Office