- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, OBIEE, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI and Cognos to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements
- Identify and lead projects to improve business performance. Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Business report trends and driving the prioritization of Quality/Cost Improvements projects
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverables, and acceptance criteria
- Provide analysis support on Project, New Initiatives and Strategic Decisions
- Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practice in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
Email with your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email needs to serve as a cover letter. Include in the subject field of the email the title of the job you are applying for.