Associate Site Reliability Engineer are responsible for ensuring that the underlying infrastructure is running smoothly and that systems and tools are working as expected. They also monitor applications and services to minimize downtime and ensure their availability.
1. Security and Monitoring
- Responsible for availability, performance, monitoring, and incident response of our cloud infrastructure and SAAS/Non-SAAS Application.
- Provide leadership in Cloud infrastructure support methodologies with security, privileged access management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), and policy guidelines.
- Perform cloud risk analysis and identify risks, impacts, and risk mitigation plans.
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of all the resources- System, Network & Applications.
- Provide system and application support including responding to monitoring alerts.
2. System Architect & Implementation
- Promoting automating processes with standard tools and DevOps solutions.
- Define and develop High Availability Resources and SAAS applications deployed in Cloud.
- Responsible for designing and monitoring automatic Backups of all our resources (Development, Testing, and Production) on Azure.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze and derive cost-effective solutions to meet Reliable & High Available SAAS Solutions.
- Install required security patches and updates in System and Network Appliance.
3. Backup & DR Implementation
- Plan and maintain the schedule backups of all the resources.
- Check the consistency of the Backups.
- Plan and implement the DR site of the critical resources, for minimizing RTO & RPO.
4. IT Auditing
- Responsible for auditing the process and tasks performed by the users to match our company's standard protocol.
- Liaise with Security Audit teams and perform upgradation as suggested.
- Prepare Monthly and OnDemand cost reports of the cloud resources and services.
- Prepare the Monthly and on-demand Backup and DR Status report.
- Prepare the DR Drill operation reports
- Document the Uptime of the resources and services.
- Document the procedure for troubleshooting issues.
- Document the changes in the resources and services.
7. User/Client Support
- Analyzing and supporting infrastructure in Azure.
- Provide system and application support including responding to monitoring alerts and assigned jobs and tickets.
The above-mentioned jobs and responsibilities are not enough to cover all the work to be carried out, hence we should carry out jobs as necessary and instructed by the supervisor.
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- 5 working days/week
- Lunch Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental & Medical Insurance Coverage
- Global Exposure