Report to: Finance Manager
Working Hour: 48hr per week
Fringe Benefit: As per AMA policy
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Accountant in implementing the Financial Manual and all policies and procedures contained therein.
- Weekly bank deposit and collection report.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation reports.
- Handling Payroll software and submitting the payroll report to Manager/Supervisor.
- Prepare check requisition for the suppliers and clients payment.
- Handle cash and bank transactions and other correspondence with bank.
- Maintain personnel files, leave records and others personnel administration
- Ensure that salaries are paid by the due date.
- Ensure timely payment mechanism to the suppliers and service providers as AMA’s rules and package of service providers. Ensure that calculations are correct and that payments are coded to the correct account.
- Maintain Primary and secondary books of accounts are written up properly, without errors and reconciled and accurate files are maintained.
- Assist preparing monthly financial statement in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and as specified in the AMA procedures Manual.
- Identify and assist the Accountant and site managers/supervisors with the resolution of any accounting and or control issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the PD management.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree level qualification in Finance with at least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Highly Competent in Microsoft Office applications, and advanced excel skills
- Knowledge and experience of accounting systems and preferably Tally
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in dealing with the public
- Fluency in written and vocal English language
Values and Characteristics:
- Self-Starting and demonstrate initiative
- Innovative and passionate about excellence
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management & delegation skills
- Strong Team leader to manage a team of up to 15 staff members across recreation and spa units
- Interest and knowledge of recreation & leisure industry
- Motivated and energetic person with strong communication and social skills
- Innovative and creative thinker open to new ideas and driving change & excellence
Apply to us for the next adventure in your career
Interested and qualified candidate can submit a resume including expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.