- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update Fixed asset register
- Prepare regular budgets of supplies and prepare the expense report.
- To maintain working environment standards as well as maintain the office premises clean updated.
- Maintain the proper documentation system within the department as well as maintain the confidentiality of the documents.
- Handle employees queries.
- Maintain good working relations with the client &/ with the vendors.
- Maintain the Vehicle Log
- Prepare/ Update admin and procurement policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange for official travel plans
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Responsible and line manage Office cleaner. Monitor the work done by both of them.
- Communication -Telephone handling
Note: Expecting applications from the Candidates who’s qualification best suits our requirement. Please submit the application mentioning salary expected.
Interested Candidates are requested to forward their CV at email@example.com