We are looking to add an Admin Executive to join our growing team. Reporting to HR and Admin Manager, this role is very important at Machnet. The successful candidate will assist in admin processes. This role will be a high impact role, helping us build an innovative solution for our growth. Come join our fun, dedicated and fast growing team at Machnet.
- Assist in administrative activities
- Deliver and collect stock in various department
- Making calls and follow up with vendors
- Maintaining and managing bills
- Assist in maintaining office assets records
- Liaison with Finance department
What are we looking for
- Good in communication
- Plus 2 complete
- Negotiation skill
- Time management skill
What do we expect
- A true team player- We work hard and play hard. We love our new members to come and inspire us to have fun and build world class products. If we are not having fun building, we are not doing something right.
- Adaptability- Our industry is always evolving so you need to be fast and comfortable working in a high pace environment.
- Own your solution – We are a small team and wear multiple hats but at the end of the day we all own what we develop and present to our clients. We build as if no one is watching and take initiative to make it better.
- Be inquisitive- We ask questions to understand what we are trying to solve before we even build it. We ask questions to figure out the best possible solution. We ask questions to make sure we are building a solution that solves the problem. Even when something has been built, we are always on the lookout for improvements to make the team and our systems more secure, scalable and efficient.
Life at Machnet
- You’ll work with a talented team in Nepal and US building innovative cross-border payments products
- Your work and product is at the bleeding edge of fintech innovation and will have a direct impact on making the payments world a better place
- You’ll use creativity to solve new challenges and problems. There will never be a dull day. We are often asked to solve problems that didn’t exist before. It will be fun.
- You gain both technical and non-technical product knowledge and will play a key role in sharing product knowledge across teams.
- You will have unlimited career growth trajectory as we are very ambitious with our future plans
- Competitive salary and stock options in the US parent company.
- You will have a lot of fun building at Machnet. We always look for opportunities to play, share, give back and have fun together. We truly believe and support on living our best lives.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Health Benefit
- Training and Development
- Recognition Framework
- Stock Options
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
Diversity and Equity
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contributions to the diversification of Machnet.