- Bachelor’s degree in management or relevant field
- Should have excellent interpersonal, and communication skills (written and oral) both in Nepali and English
- Should be pro-active and self-motivated with excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines
- Should be able to handle stress and diversified team
- Should be able to work on his/her own initiative
- Should have knowledge of administrative procedures, clerical procedures, customer service principles and practices along with customer service orientation
- Should have computer skills such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Office Outlook
Note: Must have a two-wheeler and a valid driving license.